Truckload / Less Than Truckload
Shaw Tracking hardware products and wireless services were specifically designed for the truckload and less than truckload industries.
Our solutions are focused on helping you:
- Limit expensive and polluting idling times
- Reduce fuel costs
- Monitor and manage driver productivity and safety
- Improve driver satisfaction and retention
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Automate regulatory compliance processes
- Streamline reporting and paperwork
- Know where your trailers are at any time
- Limit and react to critical events
Shaw Tracking has both products and services that can meet your specific needs. Here’s some of the key services that will enable you to improve your fleet management in the truckload/less than truckload industries:
- Truck Routing Software – A real-time, in-cab navigation service enables your drivers to plan accurate and timely routes, saving fuel.
- In-Cab Scanning – Drivers can scan and transmit documents from the cabs of their trucks to the back office, or directly into the customer’s system.
- Performance Monitoring – Fleet managers can monitor fuel consumption, as well as increase fleet safety and performance.
- Critical Event Reporting – Automated vehicle monitor that enables safety and fleet managers to proactively manage the behaviour of drivers in real-time.
- Automated Arrival & Departure – Track arrival and departure times at both planned and unplanned stops along a driver’s route — eliminating the manual entry process and maximizing driving efficiency.
- Automated Hours of Service – Get real-time monitoring of drivers’ hours, allowing dispatchers to access current information about driver availability and reports including duty status, driving time and remaining hours of service.
- Email Services – Three driver-friendly email services designed to improve safety and productivity.
- Automated Fuel & Mileage Tax Reporting – Eliminate hours of IFTA reporting, while relieving your drivers of the burden of completing trip sheets.
- SpeedGauge – Identify high-risk driving behaviour, control speed, and monitor and rate drivers on all types of roads, while helping to maximize fuel efficiency and lower costs.
- Content Delivery – Broadcast pre-recorded messages from dispatch to drivers, saving time and money.
For Shaw Tracking products related to the truckload and less than truckload industries, see:
- Truck Tracking – Our Mobile Computing Platforms are wireless GPS vehicle tracking system engineered to improve your transportation company’s operations.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking – Our wireless electronic onboard recorder offers GPS vehicle tracking, activity and incident recording, and automated IFTA fuel and mileage reporting.
- Trailer Tracking – Trailer Tracks automatically reports the location and status – unloaded or loaded, tethered or untethered – of all your fleet’s trailers.
Having the knowledge of the exact location of our drivers and vehicles is extremely powerful. It gives dispatch the ability to make educated real-time decisions that help our bottom line. We anticipate seeing greater benefits in the next generation product. With new features to make improvements to the driver’s quality of life, like text-to-speech and in-cab navigation this is truly a remarkable system.