Fleets with Class 5 & 6 Vehicles
For fleets that don’t need in-cab scanning, printing or WiFi, but would benefit from more than basic GPS tracking, the MCP50 is designed to increase bottom line without significantly increasing capital investment.
Designed to improve fleet visibility to improve driver productivity and simplify EOBR compliance – the MCP50 is easy to install and even easier for drivers to learn how to use.
- Truck Routing Software – Real-time, in-cab navigation service enables your drivers to plan accurate and timely routes, saving fuel.
- Performance Monitoring – Fleet managers can monitor fuel consumption, as well increase fleet safety and performance.
- Critical Event Reporting – Automated vehicle monitor that enables safety and fleet managers to proactively manage the behaviour of drivers in real-time.
- Automated Hours of Service – Get real-time monitoring of drivers’ hours, allowing dispatchers to access current information about driver availability and reports including duty status, driving time and remaining hours of service.
- Email Services – Three driver-friendly email services designed to improve safety and productivity.