Improve Fleet Management
With high fuel costs, a shortage of drivers, and the need to comply with regulatory requirements, efficient and effective fleet management is vital.
At Shaw Tracking, our focus is to help you improve the management of your fleet so that you can lower operational costs, improve fleet visibility and driver satisfaction, while enabling you to comply with regulatory requirements.
We achieve these results through world-class products, software, and services.
Here are some of the key Shaw Tracking services that will enable you to improve fleet management:
- Performance Monitoring – Fleet managers can monitor fuel consumption, as well increase fleet safety and performance, while helping drivers improve performance and rewarding good drivers.
- Automated Hours of Service – This service provides real-time monitoring of drivers’ hours, while saving a lot of time and errors by removing the need to manually log driving hours.
- Critical Event Reporting – The service is an automatic vehicle monitor that enables safety and fleet managers to proactively manage the behaviour of drivers in real-time, cutting down on accidents, repair costs, and risks to driver safety.
- In-Cab Scanning – With this in-cab scanning service, drivers can scan and transmit documents from the cabs of their trucks to the back office, or directly into the customer’s system.
- Expresslane – Enables you to easily view and send messages to fleets via mobile Smartphone, the web or email, no matter where you are.
There are several Shaw Tracking products that will enable you to improve fleet management. They include:
- Truck Tracking – Our Mobile Computing Platforms are wireless GPS vehicle tracking system engineered to improve your transportation company’s operations.
- Freight Tracking – Shaw Mobile combines rugged handheld technology with an electronic onboard recorder to capture and calculate valuable performance data.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking – Our wireless electronic onboard recorder offers GPS vehicle tracking, activity and incident recording, and automated IFTA fuel and mileage reporting.